[Cynnabar] Fwd: A2 Observer City Guide Updates

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 09:18:45 EDT 2010

Since it's been brought to my attention that we have ARMORED fighters, rather than HEAVY fighters, perhaps we should make that verbiage change in our promo materials?  :)

-Simcha

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook