[Cynnabar] Fencing Melee schedule for Pennsic

deforest piper darnpiper at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 13:07:18 EDT 2010

For those armored combatants who do not get this on any other list here is the fencing melee schedule for Pennsic.

Monday 2pm Town Battle
Tuesday 2pm Jungle (woods) Battle
Wednesday 9am Rapier Champions -- not melee, but if anyone is interested
Thursday 2pm Plateau Battle

The big thing to keep in mind is that the fencing woods/jungle battle will be a 2 hour rez battle. Yup. 2 hours. Rez.

I'm not posting the details of teh battles since the write ups are pretty long, feel free to contact me off list if you have questions about the specific battles.

Also, the Command Staff will soon start pressing local groups commanders about numbers.

If you know that you are going to be able to come out for any of the Rapier War Points please let Lady Azriel know. If you do not have her contact information you can let either of Their Excellencies Cynnabar know, I'm sure that they can pass the information along.

Arnolde