[Cynnabar] Proposed Armoured combat Helms

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:06:42 EDT 2010

The link below is for the Helmets that have been proposed for the barony to
purchase as loaner gear. Should anyone else like to purchase the same style
of helmet let me know and we will place one larger order. Currently the
Barony is slated to purchase two helmets. After discussion my recommendation
is that the Barony purchase a Medium and an Extra Large Helmet. For anyone
else that would like to purchase a helmet please follow the measurement
guides listed on the website. The ordering period for the large order will
be short as i hope to place the order by the first week of June. So get your
money and info to me ASAP.

Link: http://www.ashcraftbaker.com/12g%20Spangen.html

If there are any questions please let me know. I will also be at the meeting
tomorrow evening.

Yours in Service,
Jasen Irenfest, Sgt
Champion King Radagaisus