[Cynnabar] Proposed Armoured combat Helms

Kevin Lemon uillec1314 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:47:46 EDT 2010

Looks like a great loaner/starter helm for the price to me.  Should we slate
money for chin straps and padding also why we are at it?

 While I agree with RanthulR that heads come in different shapes as well as
sizes,  I think it would be a pain in the butt having to haul around 6
padded liners and 2 helms along with the 3 sets of loaner armour 2 swords
and 1 shield that are already part of the loaner gear. My old helm which
Jamie uses at practice is too large for her so she wears her fencing hood
under it.  This may be another option to accommodate different size heads
for 1 size helm.

Speaking of shields I guess we should consider getting a second loaner shied
also.

Uillec