[Cynnabar] Kill & Grill this Sunday!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed May 26 12:32:01 EDT 2010

Hello All!

I know this weekend is a holiday weekend, but it is also the last Sunday of
the month and we will have our usual Kill and Grill Practice.

We will conduct the usual end of month tourneys for both Armoured and
Rapier. Both sides are a bit behind due to the Champions Tourney s last
month, so I am hoping we can get caught up this week!

The weather looks lovely so far, so let's all get together and have a fun
afternoon in the park and of course we will have the usual pot-luck style
grill out. Bring your own main dish to grill and another dish to pass.
Practice and tourneys usually go until about 4 and then the grilling will
start.

All are encouraged to join so that there can be other entertainments as
well! So come one and all! Sing! Dance! Play Music! Weave! Whatever takes
your fancy! Then eat!

See you all there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran