[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:36:16 EDT 2010

Hi Eneko-

  Unfortunately, you are right, the public transportation to the Corner
Brewery is not as good as it is to the University.

   Currently, we are getting no students from the UM to attend our
meetings. In fact, as I understand it, we are currently not qualified to
be a student group because we have no student members. The number of people
who live in downtown Ann Arbor and come to our meetings is only slightly
above the number of students who attend.

   It is my opinion that while having good access to public transportation
would be nice, it currently isn't really benefitting our attendance and is
perhaps not as important as some of the other amenities a non-University
setting might provide.

   Additionally, I would encourage those people who don't have access to
rides of their own, to send a message ot the list to see if anyone is
willing to car pool from their end of town. In my opinion the group has
become too isolated and needs to spend more time together anyways!

Thanks,

-Gregoire.