[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Eneko Arteaga intxitxu at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:54:25 EDT 2010

Please note that for those gentles who use public transportation that coming
from the west (A2) the #3 bus is the one that probably comes the closest;
get off at Forest & Hamilton and walk about five blocks over the Huron
River. Coming from Ypsi east side, the #10 runs closest. Sadly, until school
resumes, the last cross-town #3 for the day leaves at 5:48p, arriving at
Forest at 6:20p or so. The last #10 comes near the Brewery around 9:30p,
however.

Eneko