[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Jen Conrad luveday at comcast.net
Thu May 27 15:26:47 EDT 2010

_/New Meeting Site/_
> His Excellency Gregoire suggests we consider how we can make business
> meetings more fun and parking easier. Corner Brewery in Depot Town in
> Ypsilanti is willing to have the group meet without requiring us to
> make a purchase.  The group is open to ideas.  More discussion to follow.

As someone who has helped out at events at Corner Brew, the site they
have there is great!  HUGE indoor space, the outdoor beer garden (with
wonderful hop vines!), tons of FREE, handicap friendly parking, and the
owners are great people as well.

I have a feeling that if we do move the meeting site, we may have more
people actually show up!

Count us in for two votes for this idea.

Luveday

(oh, and it's happy hour all day on Monday, for those who wish to imbibe...)