[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Melanie Schuessler melanie at faucet.net
Thu May 27 21:43:13 EDT 2010

I don't regularly attend the meetings, but I probably would if they
were at the Corner!  Not only is it very near my house, it is a
fantastic place for gatherings--very welcoming, kid-friendly, very
roomy, plenty of parking, and with spirits and good food at hand.
It's also a local business, which I like to support.

I do sympathize with the need for public transportation, but I think
Gregoire's suggestion is a good one.  Let's see if we can support
each other by giving each other rides to meetings.

Melisant Saint-Clair