[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Fri May 28 22:05:28 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:23 PM, deforest piper <darnpiper at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For me it would depend on whether it is a smoking restaurant or not. If it
> is, or even if I have to walk through a smoky area to get to where the
> meeting is then I would very rarely, if ever, attend a meeting.
>
> DeForest

   As of several weeks ago, smoking is no longer permitted in any public
buildings, including bars.

   I agree that there are benefits to having a student group. I agree that
there are issues, that if addressed properly, might increase our attendance.
I think that moving our meetings away from campus will help with some of the
issues. I do not think that relying on the campus for everything is wise,
nor healthy, especially given our essentially parasytic relationship with
the campus.

-Gregoire.