[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Sat May 29 18:01:45 EDT 2010

I agree, but whether or not there is any kind of "unofficial status" (I
would lean towards the belief that there is not) we do need to be careful
not to generate active ill-will from the campus, and if the current trend of
cracking down on student organizations continues, our current policy will
eventually do that. It's only a question of how long we can get away with
what we have been doing.

-Aaron