[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Robyn Goldberg telynor at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 00:50:03 EDT 2010

I'm sorry if anyone has mentioned this and I didn't see it, but has anyone talked to the Corner Brewery about how they would feel about us having meetings there?  Some restaurants might not welcome such a thing unless most people ordered food.  On another note, one thing I noticed in another barony that made things seem very friendly was that their business meetings were held in someone's home, and everyone brought a snack or drink to share.  It would depend, of course, on someone being willing to open their home (this barony only had biweekly meetings).

Robyn