[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 08:21:15 EDT 2010

The start time of the meetings is definitely an issue with us also, since
Uillec *starts* work between 5 and 6am, which means we have to get up
between 3:45 and 4:45am.

If we did hold the meetings at the Brewery (or some other restaurant) we
could combine the social time that people like to do AFTER the meetings at
the U with the meetings. It would enable those of us who get up early to
participate socially on Mondays.

Uillec and Heidi