[Cynnabar] Congrats Halima

L R zinia_flower at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 07:27:21 EDT 2010

Thank you Your Excelency and Lady Amyon.

I don't know of anyone getting pictures.  I always forget about them in the moment.  Just imagine me sitting at a table with these two items:

http://wanderingsheep.com/blog1/2010/04/28/more-turkish-tulips/
http://wanderingsheep.com/blog1/category/dying-and-fiber-prep/

I had the wall hanging and a basket of natural dyed wool.

I had a great time talking with folks and seeing what other things people brought to the fair.  Most impressive was a silk reeling demonstration, in which a large loom like structure reeled silk off silk cocoons as they boiled in water.  The equipment was set up but the demo was on a video.

Again, thank you for the honor of representing Cynnabar!

Halima bint al-Rabii'