[Cynnabar] Grande Tourney Prizes and Award Recommendations.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:47:43 EDT 2010

Hello!

One last reminder about prizes for Grande Tourney. We are just a couple
weeks out, and, while We have received a number of responses we can still
use more! Especially stuff for the youth tourneys. More details are below in
the previous messages.

So please if you are able to bring something please do, so we can show the
whole Kingdom what a talented and generous Barony this is!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran