[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney - Now with A&S!!!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 11:41:41 EDT 2010

Greetings good gentles of Cynnabar!

I would like to announce that we are holding A&S activities at Grand Tournament!

We will be offering classes. There is room enough for 2 classes per hour. If you
are able to teach, please contact me (baroness at cynnabar.org) to let me know the
subject, the length of your class, and if you have any special requirements
(large tables, running water, etc.). If you have a preference of teaching pre-
or post-noon, please note that as well.

In addition, we will have a Martial Arts themed A&S Competition that will be
judged on bean count. We are calling it "How to Dress Your Combatant". Works to
be displayed should be martial activities related. Items such as armour, fencing
doublets, arming jackets, arrows, a well painted shield, a cool armor bag, or a
scroll that is martial arts related (either in subject or award) are all
eligible.  This is a great chance for our combatiants to show off their A&S
skills! (Please note that items will need to be displayed all day and will not
be able to be in use for the tourneys.) Items should be to the A&S display by
10:30 am.

If you have any questions please contact myself or the Honorable Lady Arin.

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton