[Cynnabar] OT - Holiday Party at the Ypsilanti Heritage Museum

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:01:39 EDT 2010

Hi everyone -

Last year I had some great volunteers assist me with the Holiday Reception
at the Ypsilanti Heritage Museum.  We are planning on holding the event
again and (once again) I am in charge and could really use some help!  It
will be December 29th, which is a Wednesday, from 6-10pm.  If anyone does
storytelling, singing, or other forms of cool entertainment that would be
appropriate for a 1860's Victorian-style home.

If you are interested and will be available around the holidays, please
contact me - thanks!!!

Yours,
Giovanna