[Cynnabar] The passing of a legend

T.L.Buzzell tbuzz88888 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 19:44:22 EDT 2010

I just learned of the passing of one of my oldest friends, and mentors.

Passed on to me from from old friends from Hordenet: "Oh my Brothers,

It is with a very heavy heart that I bring you word that our Brother, Svea, died peacefully in his sleep today.

Madrugada asks that you send good Horde juju in her directio...n,
but that you not call her for a day or so as she will be busy with
arrangements for his cremation and other immediate tasks. Kharmin has
driven out to be with her and can keep us informed.

There are no
plans for a funeral. However, at some future time yet to be determined
there will be a wake for Svea as there was earlier for Cian.

The
Pale Horse carries a heavy burden for us, for he carries not only the
spirits of those who go before us, but our hearts and tears as well.

-Lark-"

Ride well Oh ye Stobor, ride well, my Brother.