[Cynnabar] Final Kill and Grill of the year!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:47:12 EDT 2010

Hello All!

This Sunday is our final outside practice of the year and it is also the
last Sunday of the month which means that its a Kill and Grill. We will be
holding the monthly tourneys for Rapier and Armoured fighting. We have a lot
of catching up to do so We will have at least 2 tourneys for each side. Then
after practice has wound down we will have the grilling portion of the kill
and grill.

As always any and all are welcome to come and spend an afternoon in the park
socializing, fighting, singing, dancing, playing music...whatever you'd like
to do...and then a potluck picnic! For those that are new, the way this
works is that you bring something to grill for yourself, and then a dish to
share.

For those that have been to the last few Monday meetings we had been talking
about renting one of the shelters so this could be a more "rain or shine"
kind of thing. But they are all reserved for that day...so we will have to
take whatever the weather throws at us.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran