[Cynnabar] What awards or offices have you held?

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 10:55:14 EDT 2010

Greetings, Gentles!

As part of the Cynnabar Arms Portfolio I am assembling, I have a space to record
not only awards our populace has received, but also offices and positions each
one has held.  Did you serve as Queen's Champion?  Were you the Armored Marshall
once upon a time?  Did you sing in the Collegium Musicum?  Were you the Baronial
Chess Champion for a whole five minutes?  Are you a member of the Worshipful
Company of Underwater-Basketweavers?

I would like titles (activities) and dates (if you remember them!) from
EVERYONE, but especially from the following:
Aaron Drummond
Alina of Foxwood
Andrew Faunce of Sharsted
Arielle de Pontoise
Bjarki Bjarnarson
Daibhid Ruadh MacLachlan
Finn Finnegan O'Flynn
Giovanna Adimari
Gregoire de Lyon
Gulli Grenjaôr
Hannah Schreiber
Henry Kersey of Devon
Jadwiga Krzyzanowska
James Douglas Eastland
Johnnae llyn Lewis
Magdalena Vogelsang
Margarete of Stirlingshire
Mathias of Westlake
Melisant Saint-Clair
Midair MacCormaic
Philip del Holme
Ranthulfr Asparlundr
Tairdelbach ua Conaill

As an example, "Queen's Champion - 2008," or "Cynnabar Collegium Musicum (Alto)
- 2005-2008," or "Cynnabar Pursuivant - Since 2010."

Also, if there is a particular photo you would like to go in the Arms Portfolio,
please send it to me.  I have raided the Internet for photos that I believe are
reasonably representative of what some of you look like.  You may want to
represent yourself differently.  :p

Yours, in service (and back from the dead) -
  Simcha bat Yonah

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add
righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not
complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook