[Cynnabar] Thank you!

stefani Bates little_stephy_b at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:04:32 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!
      I just wanted to let you all know, as a new comer, that it's really been great becoming part of Cynnabar. I'll admit that I had my doubts when I was debating attending Terp. It was not something I normally would have done since i didn't know anyone but I am so glad that I did it. Thank you all for being so open and accepting! I'm glad to be getting to know such a great group of people! Thank you very much for making this experiance so wonderful.

~Stephanie