[Cynnabar] Servers needed - Half Century Holiday

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 14:31:20 UTC 2011

Greetings all!

We're in need of servers for AnneMarie's Half Century Holiday event on May 14th.
This is a LUNCHEON feast and will be held at 11:30 am. We're at the same site

location where we held Grand Tourney this past year.

Please email me if you'd like to help....you will be fed!

There's lots of fun stuff going on throughout the day too -- so come work, then
go have fun, fed and happy!

Here's a website for the event:
http://dag-annemarie.com/50/

Thanks!
Baroness Hannah
 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton