[Cynnabar] Award recomendations

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 14:56:38 UTC 2011

Greetings one and all,

As you know we have a few events upcoming and thought We'd take a second to
remind you all that you are also the eyes and ears of Our great home Barony!
Please, if you think someone is deserving of an award -- either Baronial or
Kingdom -- let Us know and send a recommendation.

The following upcomig events will have a brief Baronial Court:
May 1st - Baronial Champions Tourney
May 14th - Half Century Holiday

If you're not sure which awards are appropriate, please check out the Baronial
Website for descriptions at:

http://www.cynnabar.org/awards

>From that page you can also access the Baronial order of precedence which lists
people by name or award for cross reference.

These events are a bit into the summer and should have a Kingdom court according
to the current MK calendar. Remember, it's never too soon to send in a note for
a Kingdom Award too!
June 17-19 Baronial Border War XXVIII
June 24-26 Baron Wars XIV

A list of the Kingdom Awards with descriptions can be found at this link:
http://www.midrealm.org/heraldry/awards.htm

If you send in a Kingdom award recommendation, please let us know and we can
help by sending in a recommendation of our own should we see fit.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton