[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Midpoint for A&S 50 Survey - please repost on Midrealm lists

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:04:46 UTC 2011

Here comes some important information regarding the A&S challenge -
please read and review, and it is not to late to enter!

If there is interest, we could even do a Cynnabar group challenge! We
have a lot of talented people in this barony and it would be fun to do
it all together.

YIS
Arin de Traenetorp