[Cynnabar] UofM Recruitment Information

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:20:32 UTC 2011

I should be able to attend Mass Meeting on September 19.  I will bring the accoutrements of the Herald's Office.  I can be garbed, or not; dealer's choice.

-Simcha

P.S.  I may suggest that we have our garbed people in a wide variety of skill levels.  While it would be impressive to have everyone who IS garbed look like Mistress Melisant or Master Henry, having people in T-tunics and passable flea-market finds would probably be more encouraging.  (I know I wish I looked like Melisant!)

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell