[Cynnabar] Request for assistance from the Midland area

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 19:09:43 UTC 2011

Gentle folk of Cynnabar,

I received a message from Martin in the Shire of Fearann na Criche, in Midland
MI. He's looking for assistance from any interested parties for an event they
are working on next month. They are helping set up a medieval festival for the
students and families of the Midland Academy (a charter school)  on Friday
September 23rd.

"We'd love it if you could join us in helping to make this a fun and
educational event for the kids. Aside from the combat, we are working to  get
together some A&S displays and trying to come up with some  games and crafts for
the kids (make your own CoA, Wheelbarrow Jousting,  and suction-cup crossbow
shoots are on the list thus far...).  if you have  more ideas, we'd love the
help!"

I helped them at one of their demonstrations last year and they are really good
group of people but few in numbers. My schedule precludes my helping out this
time around though.
If anyone is able to pitch in here is Martin's email address:
goneaway369 at yahoo.com he can also be found on Facebook (Martin Stigleman).

Yis,
Mathias of Westlake

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring
happens once a day.