[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Merchanting at Harvest Days/TOC

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:07:06 UTC 2011

For the merchant people in our Barony!

YIS
Arin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lady Brigita Gescheid <brigita.gescheid at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Subject: [Mid] Merchanting at Harvest Days/TOC
To: sca-middle at midrealm.org

Greetings Good Gentles of the Middle Kingdom:
As I'm sure you're aware, Harvest Days, a Tournament of Chivalry to be
held at Their Majesties Pleasure, is coming up September 9-11.
Information available at http://wingedhills.midrealm.org/harvestday.
We still have space available for merchants. Our merchants have a
great setup, right next to the fighting field! If you are interested
in merchanting, please contact me ASAP because deposits must be
received by September 1st. There will be a $20.00 deposit for
merchants, that will be returned if merchants vacate the site and
leave it in appropriate condition by noon on September 11th.
Please contact me offlist with questions, concerns, or if you wish to merchant.

--
YIS,
Lady Brigita Gescheid