[Cynnabar] The 15th c. book is finished!

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 17:15:09 UTC 2011

Hi folks!

I'm happy to say that I have the 15th c. style book finished and have
now uploaded new photographs of the finished work. The final
illuminations, some finished text decoration, and the cover are all
included. I hope you will enjoy it! See the Progress album on my
professional Facebook page. It shows a shot of the book cover and can
be found at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randy-Asplund-Artist/97329371592

You do not need to be a "Facebook Friend" to see the album. Please
feel free to share this around to anybody you think might enjoy seeing
it.

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103