[Cynnabar] Manchester Demo - list field assistance

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:02:29 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to write regarding the list field that we need for the Manchester
Demo on Saturday, August 27th.

Uillec and Ilse have graciously (thank you!!!) offered to assist with the
pick-up
and delivery of the list field, but they need help loading it into the
trailer.

Please, I need at least five persons who would be willing to
assist in their endeavour to meet Uillec and Ilse at the barn
at 9:00.  If you will respond to me off-list and let me know you can
help - I will pass along the information to them.

Thank you so much!!

Yours,
Giovanna