[Cynnabar] New Sign for the Barony

Elizabeth Gray Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:06:45 UTC 2011

Your Excellency;

And to their Excellencies our current Baron and Baroness;

And members of the Populace of the Barony;

Last night I offered, without consideration of reimbursement, an easy
solution to this problem:

I said I would purchase this banner "fee simple" and donate it to the
Barony.

My offer stands.

Yours most sincerely In Service to the Barony, the Crown, and the Dream,

Godaeth se Wisfaest
(formerly Ealasaid nic Colquhoun)

--Liz Calhoun