[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia at the Tower: Workshop or Event?

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Wed Aug 24 17:51:48 UTC 2011

Two things to add to the "Musician's Event".

1) I think one of the fears is cliquishness. Musicians are doing their
own thing at the exclusion of everyone else. This is not the intended
result.
2) Coming to watch the music making in the evening is a perfectly OK
thing to do. Non-fighters do this at fighting events all the time...

And regarding musicians helping at Grand Tourney, I'm really excited
about the music direction for this year's Grand Tourney. Just sayin...
^_~

-Jadzia