[Cynnabar] Projects

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 19:08:36 UTC 2011

Greetings unto the fine populace of the Barony of Cynnabar,

Many times in the year and a half that we've been seated in the Baronial
Thrones we've been approached by many of you asking if there are things
for which we need help. We have been so grateful for the many talented
people who have offered -- but have generally been kinda of stumped as
to the items in which they could assist. With that in mind we have
started a project list of things that either need updating or repair,
made or crafted. The list mostly consists of gift tokens, award items,
things for future Royalty gift baskets, some Baronial regalia as well as some various other projects.

It being the nature of Our ever helpful populace, we have also had someone offer to assist with the management of this list...and to be a
"minister of properties' in sorts. Ilse Strauss (Heidi Lemon) has
offered to help administer the projects on this list to those willing to
help. As those who attended Baronial Court at Pennsic may have seen --
she, along with her husband Ulliec, also helped complete one of these
projects in creating an alternate cover to the kneeling pillow, for
which we are thankful.

If you are of the desire to help with
anything on this list we have them separated by skill (sewing, beaded,
casting, woodworking, etc.), and either We or Ilse would be glad to
speak about these projects at any time. It would be a great service and
much appreciated not only by your Baron and Baroness....but the populace
 at large and the
 renown of the Barony.

Sincerely,Tairdelbach and Hannah