[Cynnabar] Grand Tournament

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:59:24 UTC 2011

Good morning!

First I would like to thank everyone for putting together such an amazing
event yesterday!
I had a blast and received a lot of very positive feedback.

We were blessed with a fantastic staff and a fantastic group of volunteers!
Your creativity and excitement to try a few new things is much appreciated,
thanks for putting up with me!!

Second, for everyone that attended, please take a moment and fill out the
following survey.  We can use this information to make future decisions
about next year's Grand Tournament.  Thank you so much!!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KX52NXZ

Yours,
Giovanna