[Cynnabar] Grand Tournament

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 16:48:14 UTC 2011

We would like to echo Baronessa Giovanna in saying what a fantastic day, Cynnabar!

We also received several compliments on the event including the setup and arrangement of the site, the food, the staff, the heralds and musicians, and the formatting of the tournaments. Thank you to everyone that helped throughout the day, most sincerely!

To everyone that donated prizes -- crafted or purchased -- we would like to thank you for your generosity. Without the benevolence of the noble populace of this Barony we could not present such fantastic largess for these tournaments. This year was even better than the last -- the prizes were fantastic and we were so proud to present every one of them.

Lastly, we would congratulate and thank Baronessa Giovanna for the success of this event. It's a pleasure to know things are in your capable hands....and we greatly appreciate your skill as an event steward!

Hoobah, Cynnabar!

Baroness Hannah and Barone Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton