[Cynnabar] More thanks..

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:16:17 UTC 2011

I would like to add more thanks - thanks to all my wonderful deputies Godaeth,
Aeffe and Halima, that helped making the A&S run smoothly. Thanks to
everyone else that came by and lent a helpful hand. It is truly wonderful
to have a lot of helpers.

Thanks to Felix for the wonderful food, and thanks to the great gate people
that greeted everyone, our minstrels that played for us and to our heralds
for hire, we could hear you all the way to the gate :)

And again, thanks to our event steward for pulling us all together for this
great event!

And last but not least, all our guests that came and made this well worth
all the work.

MOAS
Arina de Traentorp