[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Fw: [SCA-Dance] Call for Teachers--KWDMS 9 (June 21-24, 2012; Columbus, Ohio)

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:35:15 UTC 2011

For all dancers and musicians!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Railing <mrailing2 at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Subject: [Mid] Fw: [SCA-Dance] Call for Teachers--KWDMS 9 (June 21-24,
2012; Columbus, Ohio)
To: Middle Bridge <sca-middle at midrealm.org>, Mid Laurel <
midlaurel at minstrel.com>
Cc: "ansteorra-dancers at lists.ansteorra.org" <
ansteorra-dancers at lists.ansteorra.org>, "CalontirDance at yahoogroups.com" <
CalontirDance at yahoogroups.com>

This call for classes was sent to the SCA dance list, but I want to bring
it to the attention of kingdom lists as well. Note that this is a Dance
*and Music* Symposium. Music classes are not limited to dance music. Past
topics have included period notions of rhythm, period vocal technique, an
instrument "petting zoo", etc. This is also a good venue for theoretical
topics like the politics of dancing, the connections between dancing and
fencing, etc.

--Urraca