[Cynnabar] Calling all Fencers: Last Minute Plea for the Ann Arbor Christian School Demo Tomorrow

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Thu Dec 8 01:26:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I still could use a couple of fencers to demonstrate fencing at the
Ann Arbor Christian School Demo tomorrow evening. You'd be needed from
about 7:30pm - 8:30pm. (The official fighting demo time is 7:50.) The
school is here: 5500 Whitmore Lake Road  Ann Arbor, MI 48105-9277.

Please let me know if you can help! It is a very cute event the school
puts on, and they really appreciate our help.

Thanks!
-Jadzia