[Cynnabar] (no subject)

John McKenzie shaman8286 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:20:45 UTC 2011

Greetings Lords and Ladies of the Barony of Cynnabar from Lord Odd and Lady Christina. The Holidays and New Year are upon us and it is our sincere wish that they will have found you all well and joyous. As the gift giving season approaches it is our pleasure to inform you that lady Christina’s confectionary shop (Godiva Chocolate) has encouraged her to extend a Friends and Family discount to all those near and dear to us. If you would like to round out your holiday or corporate shopping this year with the gift of chocolate or wish to treat yourself, we would love for you to contact Lady Christina and place your holiday orders!  Lady Christina is available for contact through her email address srina6408 at yahoo.com or at the Godiva location at Laurel Park Place mall in Livonia Michigan. Feel free reach me as well off list at Oddvkng at gmail.com. The details are available and attached to this post!

Thank you all and many blessing this year,
Happy Holidays!

Lord Odd
Lady Christina