[Cynnabar] gift wrap

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:49:51 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to gift wrap at Nicola's Books for the Holiday season.

I keep hearing wonderful reports about how much fun and proficient you are.

If anyone is interested there are still plenty of shifts available.

You can call me at the store, at home on respond to this email.

Thanks
Amyon
734 678-9929-cell
734 662-0600-work

The Set-Up
-The gift wrap table stationed near the cash out area.
-At the station are number of gift wrap choices, tape, scissors, ribbon and a large donation jar
-If you have never wrapped before.  We can give you a quick lesson.  It's easy. It's fun.
-There are chairs to sit

How it works
-After customers cash out they often want the books wrapped.
-They line up at the table, choose a wrap and marvel as you make it beautiful.
-They are always very grateful

The Money part
-There is no set fee
-Customers give as they like.
-We get to keep whole jar.

Times needed
-10am-6pm
-7 days a week from now through Christmas Eve.

Volunteer shifts
-1 or 2 people per shift
-Garb if preferred.  It will help identify our group.
-You can sign up for as long/short as you like (a minimum 2-hour shift is preferred)
-You are providing a great service to the customers.
-Your service gives the staff more time to assist customers with gift selection.
     We appreciate what you do.  We count you.  Please call if you cannot come.

Nicola's Books Gift Wrap Sign-up

Fri, Dec 9
10a-12p- Mistress Claire and Margarete
12p-2p-Mistress Claire and Margarete
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 10
10a-12p-Mistress Claire
12p-2p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
2p-4p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
4p-7p-Genoveva von Lubeck and son

Sun, Dec 11
10a-12p- Mistress Claire
12p-2p