[Cynnabar] Bake Sale at 12th Night Redux

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sun Jan 2 17:46:17 EST 2011

Apologies to those of you who may receive this twice, but apparently my first sending got lost in cyber-space somewhere...

Greetings and Happy New Year to the great people of the Barony of Cynnabar!

I know that this is somewhat last minute, but I have been asked to  coordinate a bake sale at 12th Night this upcoming weekend (Jan. 8) with  the proceeds to benefit the Kramp family in the aftermath of their  significant medical expenses from the past year.

So, limber up your ovens for some post-holiday baking!

As usual, please package your items for sale so we don't have a bunch of loose baked goods drying out on the table.

Package items in a way that you would buy it for a dollar.  Think about a  4x4 square of brownie or other bar cookie or 4-6 large drop cookies in a  bag.  What would you buy and think that you were getting a really good  deal for $1?

If you find yourself with an overabundance of holiday goodies, feel free  to contribute those as well, but also pre-packaged for individual sale.

Remember that bake sale food has no fat or calories, and the proceeds  will go to a good cause, so if you can't bake, bring your dollars and  take advantage of what others have contributed!

This time around, I would appreciate a little help in staffing the bake  sale table during the day.  I'll need a little time off to retain  for Her Majesty at some point during the day and to take care of Signet  duties before court, so if you're interested in helping out for a while,  please contact me directly.  Really, it's an easy job, and you can sit  while people come talk to you!

Thank you!

Helena