[Cynnabar] Heraldry Night and BANNER-MAKING!

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 19:56:56 EST 2011

Greetings, all!

As this is the final Heraldry Night before Twelfth Night, I will again be
providing white cloth and fabric markers & paints so that anyone may come and
create a banner (with the stipulation that we can display this banner for
Twelfth Night) that will go home with you!  Stop by my house (address and
directions can be found at http://cynnabar.org/herald ) between 7pm and 10pm for
friendly chat, pizza, beverages left over from the New Year's party and banner
painting!

Hope to see you there!
  Chaya-Simcha
  734-709-3434

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add
righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not
complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook