[Cynnabar] 12th set-up

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:30:01 EST 2011

* New Info

Set-up and Tear Down
12th Night
 2011

 Her Royal Majesty and Her Royal Highness will be attending our event.  We need everyone in the Barony to help make this a success.  All hands would be appreciated.

I am excited and looking forward to good times and a fabulous feast on Saturday.  This is a great opportunity for the Barony to wear our best clothes and be gracious hosts.  It's not just Their Excellencies or the Event Stewards that make an event a success.  How each of us treats each guest, newcomers, seasoned event-goers and Royalty, that will determine that success.

This is our time to show how it's done.  See you there!

Volunteers needed for Set-up Friday, Jan 7, 7:30p
1. Prep classrooms
    -store toys and church items
    -photos will be taken to document room for re-placing items

2. Decorate- Simcha will coordinate
    -place banners around the site
    -there will many banners

3. Set-up Court in sanctuary
     -Jason

4. Prep merchant room
     -store church items
     -Amyon will provide large garbage bags if needed.

5. Set-up Gate
     -Arielle

6. Label classrooms
    -Arin is making signs

7. Make signs for Road

Volunteers needed for Feast Sat, Jan 8, 4pm
1. Feast Servers- STILL NEEDED
      -set-up for feast
      -serve feast

2. Tear-down Feast/Set-up Ball, Time TBD
    -take down tables- stack
    -fold tablecloths
    -sweep

Volunteers needed for Tear-down after Event

It is important to leave the space in excellent condition, in case we want to return.

1. Reset classrooms
    -sweep
    -vacuum

2. Reset sanctuary