[Cynnabar] Val's Day - A&S display

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:31:00 EST 2011

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to let you know that I plan on displaying a scroll I am
working on at the A&S display at Val's Day.  It is not completed (although I
will try to finish it!), but I think it would be great to represent Cynnabar
and show off some of the work that we are doing.  With that said, I would
encourage others to bring projects (either completed or in progress) to
Val's Day for display.  Documentation is encouraged, so bring that along too
if you have it!

I know there has been a push recently for more participation at A&S
activities.  I know that at Pennsic Cynnabar was WELL represented!  Let's
see if we can't get that started early this year!!  :)

Yours,
Giovanna