[Cynnabar] Fireworks - tonight!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:21:07 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

If you are coming to the fireworks tonight and are having trouble finding
us, my cellphone number is 734-223-9745. Feel free to call me and I will try
to help guide you!

Here is a link which gives a map of the park:
http://www.metroparks.com/images/maps/hudson_mills_park.pdf

My plan (and Ciara can chime in here too!) is to locate myself somewhere
around #4. The metropark may have you park in the parking lots between 1 and
2, (depending on what time you arrive) and then you may have to walk to find
us.

I currently don't have a flag, but I will see about putting up something and
then just jumping up and down until you can find me!

Hope to see you tonight,
Giovanna