[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival - July 9th!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:55:04 UTC 2011

Good afternoon,

I wanted to touch base with everyone who is planning on attending Celtic
Festival in Saline this upcoming Saturday, July 9th.

First of all, thank you!!  I hope that we will have a fantastic time and I
look forward to spending time with all of you.

Some logistical information :

The Living History Village of which we are a part is open from 10am until
7pm.

Set-up of the list-field will take place on Friday night.  Baron Daibhid and
I plan to retrieve the list from storage on Friday (I don't know the exact
time yet).  We will have both of our vans.  If anyone else is available, it
would be great to have a few extra hands - please let me know.  I could take
one other person in my van - or we could meet up at the barn, etc.

The day of the Festival - we are allowed to bring in our vehicles into the
park for set-up, but they have to be out by 9am.  If you are not bringing
anything to set-up, you might have luck parking in the nearby neighborhood
and walking in.  When you do arrive, let people at the gate know that you
are with the SCA and they should let you in.  I will also have wristbands
for our participants.  The festival is providing water, tables and chairs,
and we will have a large tub for ice in which to keep drinks cool.  If you
want Gatorade or other drinks, feel free to bring them - as well as any
snacks. If you need anything besides basic table/chairs, let me know.

If there are any other questions, feel free to contact me.

My cellphone number is (734) 223-9745.  I will keep it on in the morning in
case people need to reach me, and then turn it to vibrate when the Festival
begins.

Thanks again!

Yours,
Giovanna