[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival - July 9th!

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 14:25:27 UTC 2011

I'm available after 4pm on Friday. If that's early enough to help load up let me
know where the storage site is & I'll be there. Otherwise I'll be at the Celtic
Fest site about 5pm.

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring
happens once a day.