[Cynnabar] A Big Thnak You from the Sword Club

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 16:23:50 UTC 2011

We of the Sword Club will be eternally grateful to those of the SCA who
turned out to turn what looked a little like a non-starter into a complete
success. The Cynnbar/SCA booth was VERY impressive, informative and engaging
to the audience. Special thanks for sharing the new list field with us. A
delight to work with and pleasing to the eye, it won me over completely.

Special thanks are due to Sergeant Matthias, who put in an incredible effort
working both sides. The video evidence will show that he never looked tired.
He displayed throughout the finest brand of chivalry.

My personal thanks to Sir Dirk for going so easy on me, and to the Lady
Ealasaid (MKA that ³new² member Elizabeth) who, with water and squire-like
behaviors, helped me TRY to preserve the illusion that I am still the young,
energetic Baron Daibhid I used to be. (No one was fooled.)

For the Ann Arbor Sword Club

David S. Hoornstra
one of the instructors