[Cynnabar] A Big Thnak You from the Sword Club

Elizabeth Gray Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Mon Jul 11 13:13:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011, David Hoornstra wrote:

> My personal thanks to Sir Dirk for going so easy on me, and to the Lady
> Ealasaid (MKA that ³new² member Elizabeth) who, with water and squire-like
> behaviors, helped me TRY to preserve the illusion that I am still the young,
> energetic Baron Daibhid I used to be. (No one was fooled.)

My Lord Baron,

The illusion of that occasion was any merit at all in the service of your
Servant in her squire-like behaviors.  Your Excellency deserved a more
worthy retainer.  It was my great honor to offer whatever
assistance I could and you are lavish in your praise of one so undeserving of your
recognition.

Most Respectfully,

Lady Ealasaid nic Colquhoun
(known as Godaeth in Cynnabar)