[Cynnabar] Armoured Melee practice today.

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:51:02 UTC 2011

While I am sad that there will be no practice, I look forward to the extra
sleep.

I did want to echo His Excellencies thanks.

To Sir Straum - Thank you for being our teacher.  I looked forward to your
instruction every week.

To all the veteran fighters - Thank you for being an inspiration and
allowing me to learn from each of you.

To all the other new fighters - Thanks for learning beside me.  It was great
to know I was not the only one learning to charge for the first time or how
to walk like a gorilla.

I wish I could take these skills to Pennsic, but I am glad to have fought
with the Baronial army at several events and look forward to doing it again.

Ermenrich