[Cynnabar] Archery practice - tonight

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:04:59 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that archery practice is tonight starting around
5:30.

I would definitely encourage everyone to attend, particularly if you are
planning on shooting at Pennsic - this is a great time to get in some last
minute practice!!  I have spoken with Her Excellency, and it is
possible/probable that we will try and do a Baronial shoot at Pennsic on
Friday afternoon (war week).

Unfortunately due to illness, I will not be at practice this evening.

Please make sure you bring plenty of water, sunscreen and bug spray!

Take care of yourselves.

Yours,
Giovanna